Shared to-do list
A good list is the best tool to organize If you want to organize among several people, it’s much better to have a shared list always at hand.
In the free version of dommuss, the shopping list features a list of things to do. That is, a list of tasks or pending issues to share with all the members of the family or group.
- You can tick or complete the completed elements so that the rest know that they are no longer needed.
- You can mark the items as urgent.
- Every item you write, modify or mark as completed will immediately notify the rest of the dommuss members.
- Thanks to the powerful permission system, you can decide which dommuss members can access or edit the shopping list and which cannot.
Additionally, if you are a Dommuss PLUS user:
- You have the ‘quick erase’ feature that allows you to delete all the selected events or items on a list that you don’t need.
- You can assign responsibility for each item in the list.
- You can sort the elements as best suits you: the most important above, depending on how the supermarket is distributed, etc.
- You can create all the shopping lists you want. For example, if you want to have a list for the monthly purchase and another for the weekly purchase of fresh products. You can also create a specific list for the back to school purchase.
Discover the new way to organize as a family with Dommuss for